Wtf are they doing

• Thread starter jmc87
  • 16 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
What the hell are the creators doing. The in game stores haven't updated in over a week (legends and used). This game has been running on dead since day 1.
There is nothing to do in this game. Sport mode (online) is the Worst online gaming experience I've ever played. A choice between the same 3 races for the whole day or a time trial which lasts a week so after u set a lap it's done with till next week.

You guys over at gran turismo need to buy an Xbox and see what Forza are doing, they actually have an active and decent online mode and more importantly, a good game. Worst gran turismo ever made, fire the whole team and re-hire the ones who helped make GT3 A-spec. Used car shop had 1000's of cars including the rare black ones which appeared on special days. Last gran turismo that was actually a great game

Last edited:
What the hell are the creators doing. The in game stores haven't updated in over a week (legends and used). This game has been running on dead since day 1. Worst gran turismo ever made
What are you talking about?
9 different cars appeared since last week in the LCD.
7 new cars appeared today in the UCD.
Are you sure you're not playing another game?

What are you talking about?
9 different cars appeared since last week in the LCD.
7 new cars appeared today in the UCD.
Are you sure you're not playing another game?
I've logged in daily to do the 26.8 mile workout. I've been trying to complete the extra menus but the cars never show, the idea of having an invitation system for some manufacturers makes it impossible to get cars as the spins only ever give 10k or whatever the lowest prize is.

My legends store has had same cars for 5 days and the used shop hasn't changed in a week. Everything on the list has been sold off and now I have a blank screen of former cars for sale

I've logged in daily to do the 26.8 mile workout. I've been trying to complete the extra menus but the cars never show, the idea of having an invitation system for some manufacturers makes it impossible to get cars as the spins only ever give 10k or whatever the lowest prize is.

My legends store has had same cars for 5 days and the used shop hasn't changed in a week. Everything on the list has been sold off and now I have a blank screen of former cars for sale
Please provide screenshots of these things, as that is not correct.

Here's the current Legends Cars dealer:

1697721397925.png

And the current Used Cars selection:
1697721448274.png

Last edited:
One thing is kind of correct. As someone who has been watching for a R92CP for the upcoming Nations Cup race, the legends dealership has been on a very slow cycle this week. All that means though is that it should have some extra turnover due soon.

What the hell are the creators doing. The in game stores haven't updated in over a week (legends and used). This game has been running on dead since day 1.
There is nothing to do in this game. Sport mode (online) is the Worst online gaming experience I've ever played. A choice between the same 3 races for the whole day or a time trial which lasts a week so after u set a lap it's done with till next week.

You guys over at gran turismo need to buy an Xbox and see what Forza are doing, they actually have an active and decent online mode and more importantly, a good game. Worst gran turismo ever made, fire the whole team and re-hire the ones who helped make GT3 A-spec. Used car shop had 1000's of cars including the rare black ones which appeared on special days. Last gran turismo that was actually a great game
Man, 1000s of cars is not that easy anymore with much much more detailed car models, thats not a reasonable demand.

And I don’t what I hear and see about the new Forza M, im not very convinced that it would be a good idea PD taking notes from them, even when there is a lot to complain about in current GT.

Hagerty's cars added in the last week:
  • 1966 Renault R8 Gordini - 10/13
  • 1991 Mazda 787B - 10/13
  • 1959 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Racer Concept - 10/13
  • 1989 Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 - 10/13
  • 1970 Plymouth Superbird - 10/14
  • 1984 Ferrari GTO - 10/15
  • 1955 Porsche Spyder type 550/1500RS - 10/17 (Special Picks)
  • 1967 Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype - 10/17
UCD cars added in the last week:
  • 1989 BMW M3 Sport Evolution - 10/13
  • 2009 Ferrari 458 Italia - 10/13
  • 1989 Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA) - 10/14
  • 1997 Honda Civic Type R (EK) - 10/14
  • 2008 Fiat 500 1.2 8V Lounge SS - 10/14
  • 1975 Ferrari 308 GTB - 10/14
  • 1966 Volkswagen Volkswagen 1200 - 10/15
  • 1991 Honda Beat - 10/15
  • 1995 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III GSR - 10/15
  • 1990 Nissan Silvia K's Dia Selection (S13) - 10/16
  • 1990 Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC) - 10/17 (Special Picks)
  • 2009 Abarth Abarth 500 - 10/17
  • 1991 Ferrari Testarossa - 10/17
  • 1995 Porsche 911 Carrera RS CS (993) - 10/17
  • 1992 Honda NSX Type R - 10/18
  • 1978 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am - 10/19
  • 1999 Honda S2000 - 10/19
  • 1987 Ford Sierra RS 500 Cosworth - 10/19
  • 1998 Nissan Sileighty - 10/19
  • 2001 Porsche 911 GT3 (996) - 10/19
  • 2006 Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe - 10/19
  • 2002 Dodge Viper GTS - 10/19

Last edited:
I feel like humouring a troll today.
What the hell are the creators doing.
I ask that question sometimes myself.
The in game stores haven't updated in over a week (legends and used).
Yes they have.
This game has been running on dead since day 1.
I'm pretty sure it's impossible to run on dead, unless you're referring to some contraption that fuels itself by burning corpses. I guess it is possible to run on dead, but like GT7 or not, the game isn't dead.
There's a lot to do, it's just a question of if you personally enjoy it or not. There isn't enough of the parts I enjoy for example, but there's plenty to do.
You guys over at gran turismo need to buy an Xbox and see what Forza are doing, they actually have an active and decent online mode and more importantly, a good game.
I'm not keen on the new Forza Motorsport, it has issues similar to GT7 in that it restricts players in ways previous games didn't. Both series seem to have lost thier way a bit IMO.
Worst gran turismo ever made, fire the whole team and re-hire the ones who helped make GT3 A-spec.
GT3: A-Spec was fantastic, but GT7 isn't the worst in the series, that's just nostalgia goggles talking. Though sure, personal preferences and all that, also come into play.
Used car shop had 1000's of cars including the rare black ones which appeared on special days. Last gran turismo that was actually a great game
GT3: A-Spec didn't have a used car dealership. In fact, no GT game has had a UCD featuring 1000's of cars. GT5 came closest with 800 and odd, but still well shy of 1000 and nothing like 1000's. GT4 had 273 cars that appeared in the various UCD's in the PAL version of the game and had the rare black Group C cars. GT4 was a great game, but GT5 and GT6 are getting new leases of life thanks to mods.

Last edited:

d5f.png

Last edited:

Confused Will Ferrell GIF

So, again, please provide screenshots of these things, as that is not correct:

1697809344049.png

... as you can clearly see it has updated as normal again. If yours is not then there is something wrong and a screenshot will help diagnose the issue.

While I won't disagree that there are things that can definitely be improved it is far from a terrible game. Yes, single player is pretty lackluster but the sport mode is keeping me engaged. Then again I have a pretty simple mind. Many simple things keep me engaged! :lol:

As for buying special rare black cars in GT3. You realized that in GT7 you can paint a car any color you like in GT Auto? I doesn't matter now what color a car is....

Now I do feel your frustration here. The availability of some cars can be very slow. Most cars will rotate round within a couple/few months but it took me about 8 months to finally pick up every invite and every LCD car that I needed to complete my entire collection.

Also, for the stupid roulette tickets, the higher you collector points become and the further you get in the game the better rewards you get. Still if you get an invite, jump on it if you can, as some may not show up again for many months.

Last edited:
Seems like troll post, gt7 has problems still that needs fixing, but they should not take note from fm becouse they have their issues to, in a lot of ways even more issues than gt7

Back