WTF is going on with Online?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GamerHugo
  • 7 comments
  • 942 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
33
Messages
GamerHugo
I've finally been able to connect to a game online and my first race is the biggest joke of a race I've ever seen. I'm on automatic and my car is revving and not changing gear for like 3 seconds. My car isn't turning properly either.

WTF is going on?

I best be missing something because I did not wait this friggin long for this friggin experiance!
 
Now I've friggin frozen!

Edit: Ok maybe I didn't freeze but the screen stayed black long friggin time.

ONE QUESTION > HOW DO I ****ING LEAVE!?
 
Now I've friggin frozen!

Edit: Ok maybe I didn't freeze but the screen stayed black long friggin time.

ONE QUESTION > HOW DO I ****ING LEAVE!?

Caps does not equal important.

Quit the game manually, it's the only way at the moment.
 
Sounds like heavy lag to me. Are you on a wireless?
 
Take the swearing out of the thread title.


OT, sounds like lag to me. Join a local room.


Tree'd
 
Online is very buggy and unstable atm. It's a mess. But PD are working on it, upgrades for the server will be coming this december. There are also plans for leaderboards and matchmaking. I would advise not going online to much untill it's been patched.
 
We believe that the MP is going to be improved drastically over the coming weeks... or at least we hope it is.

You should also edit the thread title (or ask a Mod to do so).
 
An edit to the thread title would be just the start of things. No trying to get around the swear filter and not double posting would also be rather wise moves by the OP.

As I am in a good mood today I am simply going to lock this thread and give the OP a chance to try again without he swearing or attitude.

Of course should he/she fail in that, then I will be in a bad mood.......


Scaff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back