WTF No brakes

• Thread starter PopsAl
  • 15 comments
Australia
Australia
G,day all. I'm on a Xbox one x with Logitech G920 Driving Force Steering Wheel & Pedals, if I'm moving any faster than a crawl, I have very little to NO brakes at all. Can someone please help me fix this issue, my system works just fine in other racing sims. I'm so frustrated with this, I was really looking forward to this on the xbox, surely there is a fix for it that I'm missing ????
So finally found a FIX, THANK YOU, THANK YOU
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/logitech-g920-brake-pedal-fix-for-acc.169655/

Last edited:
G,day all. I'm on a Xbox one x with Logitech G920 Driving Force Steering Wheel & Pedals, if I'm moving any faster than a crawl, I have very little to NO brakes at all. Can someone please help me fix this issue, my system works just fine in other racing sims. I'm so frustrated with this, I was really looking forward to this on the xbox, surely there is a fix for it that I'm missing ????

Did you start the game with the G920, or with the controller? Also, did you turn off the controller before you started driving?

Did you start the game with the G920, or with the controller? Also, did you turn off the controller before you started driving?
At first I had nothing at all, no steering, accelerator or brakes so yeah I disconnected everything including the Xbox controller then whilst in the game reconnected just the wheel and pedals, now everything works, it's just the brakes are struggling to stop the car, even at idling speed. 5kph. Thanks for your advise though, appreciate it.

I haven’t looked into brake settings but is there a way you turned the ABS off?
What about the brake value on screen? Does that say you are on pressing the pedal down?
To be honest I didn't notice, this is the 1st time I have tried ACC, I've been a project cars 2 man. I'll check it out when I get back home tonight. Thanks for your help, I will let you know

I’m having the same problem with my g29 on ps4. I have to brake way too hard all the way down. Very unpleasant. I tried adjusting everything but no luck. I sent ACC support team my issue.

I’m having the same problem with my g29 on ps4. I have to brake way too hard all the way down. Very unpleasant. I tried adjusting everything but no luck. I sent ACC support team my issue.
I'm hearing you, I don't have the strength to push my pedle through the floor, I'm amazed at all the issues people are having and the issues people are having are all different. I've requested a refund. So disappointed

To be honest I didn't notice, this is the 1st time I have tried ACC, I've been a project cars 2 man. I'll check it out when I get back home tonight. Thanks for your help, I will let you know
So I jumped back on to see if I had any brake pressure at all when applying the brakes, well buggerme, I had nothing just as I did when I 1st started setting up ACC. No steering, no accelerator and no brakes. I think I just want a refund now, this should never have been released until most of the issues were sorted. Back to project cars 2 for me. Thanks for your suggestions, much appreciated.
Regards
AL

So I jumped back on to see if I had any brake pressure at all when applying the brakes, well buggerme, I had nothing just as I did when I 1st started setting up ACC. No steering, no accelerator and no brakes. I think I just want a refund now, this should never have been released until most of the issues were sorted. Back to project cars 2 for me. Thanks for your suggestions, much appreciated.
Regards
AL

Reset or clear all Binders on ACC Options controller page... and then chose wheel and configure each command.. if needed...

Reset or clear all Binders on ACC Options controller page... and then chose wheel and configure each command.. if needed...
Good advice!
And yeah you gotta get on the brakes till you hear the ABS, which I think is what these cars do IRL.

Thanks for the advice, really appreciate it. I have reset the binders a number of times now, still the same. Oh well, microsoft are going to give me a refund, I did expect some issues with ACC but nothing like this, unbelievable, how much testing was done prior to the release of ACC.

Thanks for the advice, really appreciate it. I have reset the binders a number of times now, still the same. Oh well, microsoft are going to give me a refund, I did expect some issues with ACC but nothing like this, unbelievable, how much testing was done prior to the release of ACC.

:( oh.. too bad, mate... :(

Back