Wtf...toyota yaris b-spec race is stupid

Messages
37
Messages
southsideridah
no matter how many parts i buy for this car it still wont win and whats worse is my drive is dumb ass he stops on the grass and lets other cars pass by instead of blocking them my cars is stupid it under steers way to much you might as well keeep going straight cause its not going to turn can some one please help me
 
You just fail at managing I guess

My level 3 drivers - rerolled both of them from scratch, one fully hot and the other fully cold, both won it first go by taking the lead in Lap 3 and maintained it.

My Standard Vitz has a wing, no body mods, just sports suspension, sports exhaust, decat, chip, race filter and max tyres allowed
 
Beat this race my first try. I'm a big fan of the Vitz Turbo, I got it the first chance I got in the Used dealer, tuned to 155HP my B-spec guy won the first time I did it. Not by much but he won.
 
no matter how many parts i buy for this car it still wont win and whats worse is my drive is dumb ass he stops on the grass and lets other cars pass by instead of blocking them my cars is stupid it under steers way to much you might as well keeep going straight cause its not going to turn can some one please help me

Punctuation is everyone's friend.

Through multiple readings, the best I can surmise from that mish-mash stream-of-consciousness babble you spewed all over your keyboard is that you can't win the Yaris race in B-spec. Unfortunately, I haven't touched B-spec so I can't help you with that problem. However, I can help you with your more basic problem, which is an apparent lack of ability to communicate.

Fixed:

No matter how many parts I buy for this car it still won't win. What's worse is my driver is a dumbass. He stops on the grass and lets other cars pass by instead of blocking them. My car is stupid, it understeers way too much. You might as well keep going straight because it's not going to turn anyway. Can someone please help me?
 
Get rid of the high RPM turbo and try the low/medium range one. The combo of that track and car made the expensive turbo a waste.
 
Back