- 262
- Mercenary_Wez/jabtay
so this is the second time I know for sure mods have disappeared off one of my cars. The first time was when I got the Enzo, I fully modded it out then proceeded to have my butt handed to me by another Enzo online. I went to settings and all it showed was the stage 3 motor...nothing else. Well I thought to myself, since i had modded several cars that day maybe i missed doing that one (i really really dont think i did).
Fast forward to last night. I purchased an Elise and race modded it, then did all performance mods. then proceeded to race it online, and had a blast. today i was looking for it in the garage, and would you believe it, it was at the bottom of the list where it should have been 3rd from the bottom. i pulled the car up, and sure enough the mods were gone. did I bounce the check at GT auto and the tuning shop so they repo'd my parts?
This is crazy, that is alot of money that just disappeared.
Fast forward to last night. I purchased an Elise and race modded it, then did all performance mods. then proceeded to race it online, and had a blast. today i was looking for it in the garage, and would you believe it, it was at the bottom of the list where it should have been 3rd from the bottom. i pulled the car up, and sure enough the mods were gone. did I bounce the check at GT auto and the tuning shop so they repo'd my parts?
This is crazy, that is alot of money that just disappeared.