Wu-Tang meets the Indie cultureMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter smellysocks12
  • 2 comments
  • 559 views
Messages
1,766
CS195279-01A-BIG.jpg


TRACKLIST:


1 - Introduction
2 - Lyrical Swords - featuring GZA & Ras Kass
3 - Slow Blues - featuring Timbo King, Prodigal Sunn, Vast Aire & Byata
4 - Still Grimey - featuring U-God, Prodigal Sunn, Sean Price & C-Rayz Walz
5 - Skit
6 - Think Differently - featuring Tragedy Khadafi, Rock Marciano, Casual & Vordul Mega
7 - Informercial - featuring Jim Jarmush
8 - Biochemical Equation - featuring RZA & MF Doom
9 - ODB Tribute - featuring DJ Noize
10 - Fragments - featuring Del the Funky Homosapien
11 - Intermission
12 - Street Corners - featuring Solomon Childs, Bronze Nazareth & Byata
13 - Listen - featuring Littles, Planet Asia & Khalid
14 - Informercial 2 - featuring Jim Jarmush
15 - Verses feat. GZA, La the Darkman, Ras Kass & Scaramanga Shallah
16 - Preservation - featuring Aesop Rock & Del the Funky Homosapien
17 - Cars on the interstate - featuring CCF Division
18 - Give it Up - featuring J-Live & RA the Rugged Man
19 - Black Dawn - featuring Bronze Nazareth


Look here for snippets of most tracks!!


QUALITY hiphop, ditch that G-Unit and listen to this.

Think_DIfferently_AD_low_res_FINAL1.jpg
 
Exactly, this is true Hip Hop

Sounds great also, can't wait to listen to it! Have you checked out that new Dangerdoom?
 
Yeah I checked it out. I like it better than most of MF Doom's work, but I'm still not a big fan of his music. Not a big fan of Dangermouse either, but he's decent. I'd like to hear Ironman vs MF Doom though. If I won't really like that I'm giving up on doom. He sounded dope to me on the De La Soul album though.
 
Back