wvmgmidget's 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

United States
United States
monkeylima
I bought a 2002 Subaru WRX for $3800 today. My TT's turbo went bad and along with the massive amount additional work needed to simply get it in ship shape much less pass inspection was not worth it; I may install the new turbo before selling it though.

It doesn't really need any work done other than resistor for the blower motor on the A/C and a precautionary oil change and timing belt. I plan to keep it mainly stock for now, but I may do some small things to it in the near future.

Snapchat-1513179178.jpg
Snapchat-794170231.jpg
Snapchat-138110289.jpg
Snapchat-1271563096.jpg
Snapchat-552179604.jpg

What's the mileage? Might be worth looking at the water pump and the cambelt if that has not been done already also.

SVX
What's the mileage? Might be worth looking at the water pump and the cambelt if that has not been done already also.
Just under 171k miles. I'll be sure to check those out too. I have plenty of money left over, so if I need to replace them, I'll do it immediately.

Man, that makes me miss my '02 OBS.

DSC00498.jpg

Obviously not a WRX, but it was a great car. I really like that generation of Subaru and I find it hard to resist looking for a clean '02 WRX wagon. Good luck with your car, I hope it treats you well, mine certainly did.

Back