wvmgmidget's Track Collection

• Thread starter wvmgmidget
  • 7 comments
United States
United States
monkeylima
So, I decided to try my hand at making courses. I will update this thread when I make more courses.

Here's the link:

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/friend/monkeylima/course/

My Tracks:

Random Course: Fast, banked, and thrown together in a few minutes. I do not recommend trying.
vm1femjW0E5oPNcKx_0.png

Devil's Hook: Fast paced Death Valley track with plenty of sweeping corners. Designed for players of all skill levels.
5b60cvcGUjujmLl6I_0.png

Mt. Soon:
Want heart pounding real human drama? Then this is the point to point for you. A multitude of a blind, sharp and steep corners litter the course. Named in honor of GT's unofficial trademark; try if you dare.

eZIVGiTtkrN43TjgyY_0.png

Colina del León:
Blinding fast straightaways with sharp, technical corners with a hint of a few surprises. Can work for almost any type of racing but, faster cars such as the Fromula GT will most likely need a set up to prevent the back end from kicking out. Name means "Hill of the lion" in Spanish. Can you tame the beast?

downloadfile-1.png

Mt. Soon Circuit:
The latest edition to the Mt. Soon race resort family. This circuit is intended to test the limits of both the man and the machine but, not as deadly. Contains: fast straightaways, twisty hillclimbs and descents, and extremely sharp corner. Named after Gran Turismo's Unofficial Slogan. Try if you dare.

mt.soon.png

St. Andrew's Park
Unlike most of my courses you will probably hit a valid lap on this one. It doesn't come with out it's own set of challenges though. The track began as a kart course but, after realising it was too large I made it into a club/national style circuit.It has been said to "flow nicely" compared to my previous works. The course is technically not finished yet; I plan to change the scenery and maybe add kerbs.
PJAEx6UXDnc4UvEeAn_0.png

Hope you enjoy and please give me feedback.

*Note: not all courses that I have saved on my Gran Turismo community page will be my creation.*

Last edited:
You should remove the separate links too as they won't work either. Anyway great tracks :)

Nice tracks, well designed. Took a few goes to get a clean lap. Love running no ABS or TCS, combined with the Corvette racecar, made for a fun challenge. Cheers

Got a chance to try a couple of your new ones. St Andrews was awesome and the descent from Mt Soon was a joy to drive. Was in the Ford Falcon Supercar with no tc or abs, so getting airborne on the apex was a cool challenge, few red laps. Well done.

Last edited:
Back