www.supercars.net

Messages
89
England
United Kingdom England
Messages
Universal-Shot
http://www.supercars.net/ ought to collaborate in some way with the GT series. It had the veyron on it years before it was on top gear. I'm talking 3 to 5. Its got all the cars GT hasnt and if it hasnt, you can add it. I posted this here because I didnt know where to post it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It's a nice site, I've been a member there since 1999 lol...

What did you have in mind? Linking it to GTP??
 
The site's okay even if the English is a little garbled.

I don't remember seeing a reference to the Bugatti Veyron before 2001, and that's when Top Gear first showed one...
 
Last edited:
The site's okay even if the English is a little garbled.

I don't remember seeing a reference to the Bugatti Veyron before 2001, and that's when Top Gear first showed one...

I mustve seen Top years later then my dad wouldnt believe that id seen it years ago. EDIT I dont know how to link it with GT I just regard it as a car dictionary.
 
They had a special four-page feature on the Frankfurt Motor Show. In 2002 (Series 20 in the real numbering?) Clarkson referenced the car and said they'd never really make it.

He took that comment back a few years later with more grace than you might expect :D
 
Back