Wyvern_64's Garage - Many Rare and Race Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wyvern_64
  • 23 comments
  • 1,158 views

Wyvern_64

Premium
Messages
649
United States
Cal Poly SLO CA
Messages
Wyvern_64
Here's what I have available in my garage for trade right now. The list of what I need is at the bottom of this post. I can send first, and have done many good trades here before. :)

Available

Race Cars
Mazda 787B Race car '91
Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99
Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR Race Car '98
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
GT by Citroën Race Car
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67
Toyota MINOLTA 88C-V Race Car '89
BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car '00
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car
Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car
Nissan FALKEN GT-R Race Car '04
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
Chaparral 2J Race Car '70
Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R Race Car '93
Lister Storm V12 Race Car '99
Toyota 7 Race Car '70
Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car
Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92
Mercedes-Benz Sauber C9 Race Car '89
Ford Falcon XR8 '00
Ford GT40 Race Car '69
Lexus IS 200 GT-1 Race Car '04
Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car
Nissan 350Z Concept LM Race Car
Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05
Honda S2000 LM Race Car
Nissan R89C Race Car '89
Nissan R92CP Race Car '92
Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP '10
Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
Ford GT LM Race Car
Chaparral 2D Race Car '67
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03
Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
Audi R8 Race Car '01
Ford Mark IV Race Car '67
Pagani Zonda LM Race Car
Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06
Formula Gran Turismo
Red Bull X2010 S. Vettel
Red Bull X2010 Prototype 0 Miles

Rare Cars
Chrome GT by Citroen Concept '08
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00
Chrome Toyota Supra RZ '97
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00
Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II Touring Car '92
Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI '93
Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car '98

Rare Paints
Mazoria Mazeran
Mazoria McKenley
Chameleon Blue
Reflex Purple
Mazoria Andromeda
Formula Chameleon Green
Matte Light Blue
Matte Light Green
Matte Dark Silver
Matte Dark Gray
Matte Orange
Matte Blue
Matte Pink
Matte White
Silver Chrome

Wanted
Chameleon Purple Paint
Year 1998 Ticket

Trade List
1/9 - Splodge_277 - Jaguar XJR-9 for Mercedes CLK GTR - Done!
1/11 - oskierox - Audi R10 for Toyota GT-One - Done!
1/14 - Splodge_277 - Bentley Speed 8 for Nissan R390 GT1 - Done!
1/15 - AApex86 - Level 24 Ticket for X2010 Prototype - Done!
1/17 - lb1990 - Chaparral 2D for BMW V12 LMR - Done!
1/19 - nostalgia658 - Mark IV for 2D - Done!

All offers considered.
Thanks!

~Wyv
 
Last edited:
ive got the chaparall 2D for your bmw v12 lmr?
 
Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88 for Merc CLK GTR

Also have on your wanted list

Ford Mark IV Race Car '67
Chaparral 2D Race Car '67
Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
Ford GT LM Race Car
 
I've got the 2D, R10, and R8 LMS 09 and Mark IV, wanna set up a few days for trades?

Im interested in your 2J, Chrome GT by Citroen, V12 LMR, and R92 CP :)
 
Corvette C5-R for your X1 prototype?
 
Added a trades list at the bottom of the OP. Thanks for all the offers! I can switch trade dates if needed, as long as both people trading spots agree. :)

Edit: lb1990 moved to the 17th, but because I have to wait for the full 24 hours to send Splodge (sorry again!) his car, I can't trade the 10th because I can only get online at about noon PST because of school and I'll have to wait until tonight to trade again because I traded last night, but still before midnight...


UGH. Stupid 24 hour rule. :(

Edit2: Oh, so the trade one a day limit resets at midnight GMT, not my time. So that is good to know, but doesn't change anything. Splodge will get his car in 4.5 hours and the next trade time is 1/11 at noon PST (GMT-8).

Edit3: Trade with Splodge is done! Thanks for the great trade. :)
 
Last edited:
Cheers for Car Wyvern....just got to wait 3 hour more before i can use it (dam 24 hour b spec races ).

Interested in trading again if you want.

Wouldn't mind:

Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92

Can offer:

Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
+ 1 other race car.

Which GT40 is the '' Ford GT LM Race Car ''
 
i have these cars on your wanted list :
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
Ford GT LM Race Car

private message me when do you want to trade..
 
Hey Wyv, could I ask you switch that 2J for a GT-One for our trade tomorrow? i recently acquired a 2J so I need not another :) Thanks bud!
 
New Trade List
1/9 - Splodge_277 - Jaguar XJR-9 for Mercedes CLK GTR - Done!
1/11 - oskierox - Audi R10 for Toyota GT-One
1/12 - oskierox - Ford Mark IV for Chrome GT by Citroen Concept
1/13 - Buzzynerd - Corvette C5-R for X2010 Concept
1/14 - chillripcurl - Ford GT LM Race Car for Chrome GT by Citroen Concept
1/15 - Splodge_277 - Nissan R390 GT1 for Bentley Speed 8
1/16 - Splodge_277 - Panoz Esperante for BMW McLaren F1 GTR
1/17 - lb1990 - Chaparral 2D for BMW V12 LMR

Please let me know if anything needs to be changed. I think this works well around all offers and schedules. :)
 
Speed 8 for R92CP.

Thanks, but I already have an offer with Splodge to get the Bentley. If you have anything else to offer, I'll definitely consider it. :)
 
Updated the OP. I only need 4 more cars, so hurry and make an offer before it's too late. First available trade day is Wednesday at noon PST.

Note: Not looking for offers on the BMW McLaren right now because I might be getting it soon.
 
I have Ford Mark IV Race Car '67, for your Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car '98
pm me if your interested, thanks
 
Are you still looking for the Chevrolet C5-R (C5) '00 ?
 
Wanted
Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
Chevrolet C5-R (C5) '00
Year 1998 Ticket

--------------------------

02civicsi, yes I am. What you you want to trade for it?
 
Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car '97
Mazda RX8 Concept LM Race Car
Arta Garaiya '03 ( not the premium one )
Honda Raybrig NSX '00 ( not the premium one )
TVR Cerbera Speed '00

any of those for your Nissan R92CP now?
 
Sorry, but I only want those 3 things I listed.
 
Never mind ;P
 
Last edited:
02civicsi, sounds good, thanks. :D

Sorry for the delay.
 
bunny.gif
 
Last edited:
Also looking for the paint: Chameleon Purple

Will trade any cars (or rare paints) from my list.
 
Back