X 1 S Vettle cheap sale!

Messages
1,153
Messages
DAGO-CHOPPERS619 & RAIDERZ-GURL-98
i have 1 to trade. on a diff account. so im only sending 1 a day.

shoot me offers. can also look at my SIG for some cars im looking for!!


can trade right now. just want to build my garage!

you'll be surprized on what i take LOL


TRADE DAYS:


28th
29th
30th
31th
1st

when we make a deal i'll pm you details!!
 
Last edited:
Any preferance for a CAR? I can send many premium race cars and any thing from the dealership.
 
can you get the 908 team peugeot 10 rc? blue

or list out some of your cars and ill pick 1?
 
You got it I will send it after midnight. The thing is that I have about 350 cars but if your looking for something specific I might have it.
 
I have a 908 hdi fap team peugeot total 10 with 0 miles
I just sent you message on psn
My psn is b-a-b-a-y

Thanks
 
Want a WEDSSPORT CELICA '03?
 
can you get the 908 team peugeot 10 rc? blue

or list out some of your cars and ill pick 1?

I do have the blue peugot 908 TDi if your interested. :D
 
I'LL SEND YOU MY IMPECABLE MAZDA 6! deal?
 
Lambo Nomad Diablo? Honda Raybrig NSX ? Audi Abt TT-R Touring Car ?

I can send tomorrow.
 
Last edited:
open 4 trade right now!!!! 1 spot
 
toyota 7 for an x1? i already got one but wants other 1 lol
 
lol got 25 of those lol

something off my list in my sig, or a used rc i dont have on my trade list ;]
 
PR white/ green F gt for x 1?
 
Back