x and o AND gas pedal not working in game mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter rushmo1
  • 11 comments
  • 1,995 views
Messages
3
United States
USA
Messages
rushmodeliphonic
My X and O button, plus the gas pedal is inoperative once I'm in game mode for GT5. I have to push the PS button to toggle to the next screen. If I use the PS button to toggle all the way to game entry. The game will start with the car shown, but the engine just revs at the limit and the car will not move. If I hit (toggle twice) the PS button, the revving stops, but once back to the game, the revs continue to red line.

I saw another guy with this exact problem on the forum, but no remedies were shown.

I thought it was the Logitech GT Force steering wheel at first, but after calling Logitech, we both figured the steering wheel is okay, since it works fine on PS3 up until I'm in game mode for GT5. Also, my hand held controller is doing the same thing.

HELP!
 
If there was no solution in the other thread, it usually means no one knows. Instead of starting a whole new thread for this, why don't you wait for a solution in the other one?
 
Sounds like your Ebrake button is stuck
 
Number one,re-map it to the triggers,number two,is it weird I'm eating quavers right now?:lol:
 
Number three - plug the wheel into the SECOND USB port, not the first.
 
Be sure that the connection of the wire from the pedals is tight at the steering wheel. If it is slightly loose, it will cause your problem.
 
I get this same problem anytime I plug in or use any non Sony accessories (multi USB jacks and remote control sensors are the ones that gave me grief). As soon as I removed them the buttons worked fine again. Hope this helps.
 
Back