X-Bow Street: What a beast.

• Thread starter NixxxoN
  • 10 comments

NixxxoN

(Banned)
Spain
Barcelona
Didnt find any thread about this car...
When the game came out, this car had limited tuning possibilities - one of the limits was the inability to modify the gear ratios which was horrible... but not anymore! You can set up this car for a wide range of PP (from 500 to 600) you can modify gear ratios and everything... and its insanely fast, with or without aids, with sports tires or with racing tires... nevermind the settings, this car is amazing.

Hint 1: leave STOCK SUSPENSION
Hint 2: Put ballast on the front so the car has a 45-55 weight distribution

Enjoy

I love the car too. I like it so much that haven't tried the R version. And I agree; don't change the suspension. Mine is almost stock and... wow.... what a fun car to drive in any track.

If you want to experience the "real life X-Bow" you have to drive it without any driving aids - because in real life the car has not even an ABS system. And when you drive it that way it is quite difficult to drive. But very rewarding.

If you want to experience the "real life X-Bow" you have to drive it without any driving aids - because in real life the car has not even an ABS system. And when you drive it that way it is quite difficult to drive. But very rewarding.
I prefer driving it in completely stock form, especially on Ascari in the tour of Europe race.

I think with stock settings is waaaay too much tail happy, the car tailslides itself even in the straightline... I dont know if it's the game's fault or the car's fault, but, you know, you feel way too much weight in the back. 45-55 is perfect.

I think with stock settings is waaaay too much tail happy, the car tailslides itself even in the straightline... I dont know if it's the game's fault or the car's fault, but, you know, you feel way too much weight in the back. 45-55 is perfect.
I think it slides the perfect amount and is easily corrected with a little counter steer, I know we all have our own driving style and preferences for how the car should handle, but for me this thing is a blast to drive out of the box. I don't really ever find myself losing control and spinning out with any crazy oversteer and I get a kick out of that on edge feeling it gives me. I just can't drive with the bonnet cam because I spend too much time watching the suspension instead of paying attention to my line, I get distracted by some of the awesome little details in the game that it slips my mind I need to drive.

I think it slides the perfect amount and is easily corrected with a little counter steer, I know we all have our own driving style and preferences for how the car should handle, but for me this thing is a blast to drive out of the box. I don't really ever find myself losing control and spinning out with any crazy oversteer and I get a kick out of that on edge feeling it gives me. I just can't drive with the bonnet cam because I spend too much time watching the suspension instead of paying attention to my line, I get distracted by some of the awesome little details in the game that it slips my mind I need to drive.
Disagree... I mean, yeah It can be a fun car to drive (stock) but to drive it fast and to compete against other cars??? Completely crazyness... Way too much weight in the back (39-61) and thats coming from someone who likes tailhappy cars.

At the beginning of my "career" I used it mostly when it came to 500+ PP races. That was before we were able to sell our MB VGT/BMW M4 for 20 millions. :P

Try using it with custom exhausts. They sound far better than the stock, which is surprising considering the sound on 90% other cars fitted with custom exhausts.

The only drawback to using them is changing the look of the car's back. Especially with racing ex., it looks kinda dumb :C

Back