X Box One issues (excuse my stupidity!)

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I have got this on X-Box One, and have a couple of issues that will almost certainly be obvious to fix to others. First off, I can't find reverse, normally you just hold the brake until the car goes into reverse (on other racing games) but not with this game. Where am I going wrong and how do I reverse (and believe me, I need to reverse)?

Secondly, I bought the game with the extra tracks pack, I was given a code which I put in successfully but the four extra tracks are still locked, how do I install them please, I can't see them anywhere in my games and apps?

So on my wheel I have to downshift past N to get to R. Try downloading the track pack from the game management as my pre order lists the dlc as a separate pack. I just tried Sazuka which I think is one of the DLC track

So on my wheel I have to downshift past N to get to R. Try downloading the track pack from the game management as my pre order lists the dlc as a separate pack. I just tried Sazuka which I think is one of the DLC track

Thank you, I've sorted the extra tracks out. I'm using a control pad not a wheel, sorry, I should have mentioned that

I have this on Xbox One S and a couple of things so far. The graphics are kind of ugly, I suck as a driver, and I'm having fun so far.

I just need to get used to it to the point where I can consistently keep the car on track with a controller. I'll worry about racing later.

I have this on Xbox One S and a couple of things so far. The graphics are kind of ugly, I suck as a driver, and I'm having fun so far.

I just need to get used to it to the point where I can consistently keep the car on track with a controller. I'll worry about racing later.

I'm exactly the same plus I'm struggling with pit stops, I get disqualified for speeding in the pit lane, I'm too used to previous racing games where the game takes over when you enter the pits so I'm going to have to learn

I think the disqualification is due to when the limiter automatically released on the exit line. I tried it twice after getting DQ'd for speeding and think it's just the detection is a bit aggressive. For now I have turned off penalties. On one circuit I cannot remember the name of (2nd in the 2019 champ left hand entry) the automatic pit lane limiter doesn't detect and you can hammer down the pitlane. Little issues like this will no doubt get sorted and hopefully by then I will be able to stay on track a bit more :)

I think the disqualification is due to when the limiter automatically released on the exit line. I tried it twice after getting DQ'd for speeding and think it's just the detection is a bit aggressive. For now I have turned off penalties. On one circuit I cannot remember the name of (2nd in the 2019 champ left hand entry) the automatic pit lane limiter doesn't detect and you can hammer down the pitlane. Little issues like this will no doubt get sorted and hopefully by then I will be able to stay on track a bit more :)

The pit limiter won’t work unless you’re in 1st gear I’ve found. So if you go into the pits in 2nd, or shift to 2nd before you exit, the game will allow you to speed

I have got this on X-Box One, and have a couple of issues that will almost certainly be obvious to fix to others. First off, I can't find reverse, normally you just hold the brake until the car goes into reverse (on other racing games) but not with this game. Where am I going wrong and how do I reverse (and believe me, I need to reverse)?

Secondly, I bought the game with the extra tracks pack, I was given a code which I put in successfully but the four extra tracks are still locked, how do I install them please, I can't see them anywhere in my games and apps?
I also cant reverse on my ps4!

I also cant reverse on my ps4!
I also cant reverse in asseto corsa on my ps4

Back