X-games rally event style?

  • Thread starter Thread starter socomkiller59
  • 5 comments
  • 1,030 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've been watching the X-games last few days, and saw the course they had to race on. Do you think that we'll see events like these? I know that we'll have 1v1, but was wondering if anyone likes the way the course is set up.

For those who havn't seen them before- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jYX3a1QXgo&feature=PlayList&p=F5ABB897B708253A&playnext=1&index=1

Nah....... the x-games format is taken by DIRT series so that wont be on GT5,sure drift events,but no x-games.

(on a personal note I will say that I hate x-games,like much of the racing games players do,is not the format is the style and ruling of it is just rubbish and don't have sense of itself,It may work but is what we call drift trials,which are more likely)
 
If I'm correct Dirt 2 had the X-Games license.
 
It would be something good to see but really I could live without it though. The last X-games rally track was horrible.
 
Yeah I'm not a fan of the X-Games rally events. It's hardly the 'top' level of motorsport but it gets marketed to the Nascar soaked American public like it's the top rally competition on Earth.

No thanks, but I'll give credit to Ken Block or whatever his name is. He's a decent driver.
 
No thanks, but I'll give credit to Ken Block or whatever his name is. He's a decent driver.

Not in the WRC, he isn't...



This thread is unnecessary. This info can be posted in the WRC in GT5 thread.



;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back