X-Games Rally Special Stage

Jim Prower

The Big Blue Ford.
Premium
gtp_jimprower
Anyone see this this weekend? Frankly, I'm amazed they even thought up this crossover jump thing. I'd be wary taking an Impreza off it...I'd rather a 700HP CORR Pro-4 Silverado. But I digress...the course did break a lot of cars, but mostly in the...chicane? the chicane, on the red course, as well as the transfer point from the parking lot into the stadium proved to be the bane of many first-round cars.

the start-finish line was the point of much heartbreak, too. Colin McRae...rolled it again. but this time, no Silver, not even a bronze. Then Pastrana crossed into his competitor's lane, getting a DQ. This was beginning to look like a Monster truck race with smaller cars.

The final provided a fantastic finish. I wish I could remember the winner, But he just barley beat his competitor. It kinda sucked that there were only eight cars and five were STIs, not to mention, the two Evos and single Tiburon didn't make it past the first round. (Both Evos, broke, In fact. O.O) Fun to watch Group N action, though.

Sorry about that, but, In reality, I only watched the special stage, just happened to catch it.

:odd: When did they add rally cars to the X-games? My sister's bf had told me about it and I didn't get it since there's already WRC. :dopey:

I Liked This Rally portion of X-games. I didn't even know they had rally and I liked what I saw and I can't believe Pastrana is in rally. He is quite good from what I saw. Apparently, this is just a stop part of a series called"Rally America". And just when I thought Rally wasn't popular here, Boy was I in for a surprise.

DWA
:odd: When did they add rally cars to the X-games? My sister's bf had told me about it and I didn't get it since there's already WRC. :dopey:

Last year, when Colin McRae made his infamous rollover and still finished second.

Back