There goes the only two reasons anyone ever watches G4 anymore. Reruns of Cops and Ninja Warrior are only entertaining for so long.
I'd add a poll for how long you all think G4 will last now considering it was already headed downhill as far as I could tell, but I can't on the app.
I mean, I only watched those shows once in a while anyway since we don't have the channel at the house, but still. Now I'll never have a reason to touch the channel.
I don't particularly understand why certain outlets are reporting this as if it's entirely new, it's been known for a few months now that G4 was going to cancel those shows because of the channel relaunch they're adamant about.
It's stupid either way though but I stopped caring about G4 years ago when they started adopting shows that had absolutely nothing to do with the channel demographic; guess I just wanted it to be more like TechTV.
Ah, I wasn't aware this had been likely for a while. I fell out of the loop during boot camp and never got back into it as far as TV networks and stuff go.
G4 died to me when they cancelled Icons. I used to love that show. The personal pride I felt when they aired the Gran Turismo episode was immense. Filter was a cool show too. But I still liked XPlay. Adam and Morgan are both great personalities. Even though I haven't really watched the show in a few years. I will still miss it when it's gone.
I don't particularly understand why certain outlets are reporting this as if it's entirely new, it's been known for a few months now that G4 was going to cancel those shows because of the channel relaunch they're adamant about.
I wasn't being mean, I was talking about the article reporting they're being cancelled, not him reporting that they're being cancelled.
And yeah, again, I stopped watching once they started showing shows like Cops. It's like what Cartoon Network is starting to become by showing live action stuff; completely bastardizes the name "Cartoon Network".