X02010 protoype just in, f10, f7, fgt and s.vettle *UPDATED*

  • Thread starter Thread starter bigfoot
  • 10 comments
  • 895 views
Messages
103
Messages
julz1993
All available for trade in 12 hrs time :)
unlimted stock so please hit me up with offers.
I am looking for all colours of the x1 and fgt
shoot away guys i will post up when days have been taken and slots are free once offers are made :)
FGT COLOURS- BLUE/WHITE/ SILVER AND BLUE
F10- 41.2 MILES
F7-12.4 MILES
S.VETTLE-1992.6 MILES (WILLING TO DO WORK TO IT IF YOU WOULD LIKE)
BENTLEY 8 SPEED-4683.1 MILES( WILLING TO DO WORK TO IT IF YOU WOULD LIKE)
X2010 PROTOTYPE 0.0 MILES



10/1/11- trade complete Oz_rules910
11/1/11- trade pending with gonpoztal F10 for FGT yellow/black
12/1/11- NOT AVAILBLE
13/1/11- NOT AVAIABLE
14/1/11 -trade pending with Counter_Z23 F7 for FGT(green/yellow)
15/1/11- FREE
 
Last edited:
I'll give you a Carbon X1 for your F07
 
Would you trade for a ...
1) Audi LeMans quattro?
2)SLR Mclaren 19inch Wheel Option?
3) Corvette ZR1 09 with Racing Mods :)

PSN ME
SR9647

BTW i want a vettel :)
 
Trade Anycar for Vettel
ADD MY PSN

SR9647 :)
 
OZ rules910 , Ihave a 2007 with 0.0 km .
Do you have other colours x1 ?
what is the mileage of your x1 ?
 
I only have a carbon and Vettle X1 and the carbon has 0 or very little mileage I think
 
Do you have lm cars or touring cars?
witch x1 has 0.0 mileage ?
 
Do want a green/yellow FGT?
 
I've got a red & a yellow FGT. Would happily trade for one of the Ferrari F1 cars?
 
ive got yellow/black and silver/black fgt...
 
Back