X1/787B/Mark IV/Toyota 7

  • Thread starter Thread starter Disengage
  • 14 comments
  • 732 views
Messages
175
Messages
Flynnstr
Messages
Disengage25
Here is what I have for trade.
* = 0 Miles **= <1,000 Miles

Slot 1: CLOSED
F2007 (P)**
F10 '10 (P)**
908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10 (P)**
ZR1 RM '09 (P)**
GT-R SpecV '09 (P)**
GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 (P)*
370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) (P)*
R10 TDI Race Car '06 (P)**
Zonda R '09 (P)**
Mark IV Race Car '67 (P)*
2010 Jimmi Johnson #48 Impala (P)**
LFA '10 (P)**
8C Competizione '08 (P)*
California '08 (P)*
458 Italia '09 (P)**
F40 '92 (P)*
SP1 '08 (P)**
787B Race Car '91 (P)**
Camaro SS '10 RM (P)*
Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car (P)*
XANAVI NISMO Z '06 (P)*
Red Bull X2010 S.Vettel (P)
GT-One Race Car (TS020) '99 (S)
Veyron 16.4 '09 [Grey Violet M / Violet M] (S)*
GNX '87 (S)
R8 Race Car '01 (S)*
Le Mans quattro '03 (S)*
Toyota 7 Race Car '70 (S)**
MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89 (S)*
Tank Car '03 (S)*
Silverado SST Concept '02 (S)**
McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 (S)**
LOCITE MUGEN NSX '01 (S)**
ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98 (S)
Speed 8 Race Car '03 (S)
Castrol MUGEN NSX '00 (S)*
SUPRA RZ '97 (S)
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II (S)*
BTR '86 (S)
IS 200 GT-1 Race Car '04 (S)
Formula Gran Turismo (S)
Furai [GT Red](S)*
KUSABI Concept '03 (S)*
V16T '94 (S)*

Slot 2: OPEN
Red Bull X2010 S.Vettel (P)*
787B Race Car '91 (P)**
Mark IV Race Car '67 (P)*
Toyota 7 Race Car '70 (S)**

Paints:
Matte
Matte Black
Matte White
Color Shift
Maziora McKenley
Maziora Pirreadesll
Maziora Mazeran

-Offer me anything interesting [I like low milage exotic cars]
 
what do you want for the 787b?
 
Low milage exotic car. Offer me something I can't resist.
 
i have a chaparral 2j that i just got today. will u be interested if not give me a sec
 
Not any birthday cars sorry.
 
Viper gtsr team oreca for 787b. Not sure of the mileage. It's the #91.
 
Could you check milage please?
 
It's '67...you can get it in the birthday. Do you have anything else?
 
1970.....

i got a 94 mclearn f1 (fully tuned) corvette zr1 (rm) veyron (fully tuned) toyota minolta (fully tuned)
 
I'll take McLaren, I'll PM info.
 
I'm probs gonna get laughed at now, but IMO this is pretty rare... A Jensen Interceptor MKIII '74. I bought it a few days ago in the OCD, first time I've seen it and I've had the game since release.

It's probably nowhere near a fair trade with any of the ones on your list, but perhaps make an offer? Or at least just tell me that it's worth nothing so I don't make the same mistake in the future =P Yes, it's more of a collectors car, I know =P
 
Back