X1 - Any Colour

  • Thread starter Thread starter hugh777
  • 6 comments
  • 411 views
Messages
29
Messages
hugh777
Hey,

Im looking for an X1, any colour (preferably Red Bull Vettel).

I am willing to trade:

Mclaren F1 GT-R '97 (S)
Peugoet 928 HDi (P)
Jag XJ13 Race Car '66 (P) (0 miles)
Toyota GT-One (S)
Shelby Cobra 427 (P) (0 miles)
Pagani Zonda R with reflex paint (P) (looks amazing)


Cheers
 
have a white or a carbon (0km)
want the xj, do it now?
 
I cant tonight, the tennis is taking over the TV :(

What about tomorrow at 7:30pm , I am willing to send first and you send back whenever you can. I can hopefully trust another Aussie.

Oh I forgot to mention, I would like the carbon one cheers mate
 
Sure thing. Its a deal then. I will PM with the Account detail.
 
If you want carbon, change OP.
 
i have a seb vettle X2010, avaliable to trade in about 10h time before the reset, looking for 908 HDi, pm me
 
sorry guys i only wanted one..

cheers kyrus thanks for the easy trade mate
 
Back