S sickestilocan0 Messages 14 Feb 2, 2011 #1 Carbon X1. PM me an offer of cars you got to trade. Thanks. Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
B Balthezor Messages 4 Feb 2, 2011 #2 I could use an X1. But I don't have many rare cars. 787B (P), R89C Race car, Sauber C9 Race car, and a level 12 ticket. Yeah not much, but worth a shot.
I could use an X1. But I don't have many rare cars. 787B (P), R89C Race car, Sauber C9 Race car, and a level 12 ticket. Yeah not much, but worth a shot.
B bajenna Messages 7 Messages bajenna Feb 2, 2011 #3 I really want this car but all I could trade you a zr1 rm right now if your interested.... recently lost all my cars so I know its not much but its perfect for the seasonal if you haven't done it yet.
I really want this car but all I could trade you a zr1 rm right now if your interested.... recently lost all my cars so I know its not much but its perfect for the seasonal if you haven't done it yet.