X1 Carbon available.. Looking for F2007 or F10

  • Thread starter Thread starter poe64
  • 7 comments
  • 447 views
Messages
313
Might have to send it in the morning UK time.

Cheers
 
Last edited:
I have one availble for trade. I'm at work for the next 8 hours. Add me if you want to trade. You can send first or i can send first or i can send first, it doesnt matter. Let me know.
PSN: pingustig
 
I have one availble for trade. I'm at work for the next 8 hours. Add me if you want to trade. You can send first or i can send first or i can send first, it doesnt matter. Let me know.
PSN: pingustig
Hi Pingu,

Will add you today but might have to send you the X1 Carbon in the morning UK time.

Cheers mate.

Update...................Added You Cheers
 
Last edited:
Ok i will add you when i get home. I will send you the car first. You can send it to me in the morning
 
Ok i will add you when i get home. I will send you the car first. You can send it to me in the morning

Hi Pingu,

Are you still wanting to trade mate?
FR still pending.
 
Sorry got off late from work. I just sent to you now to poe64. Send the x1 when you get chance. Thanks.
 
Thanks for the F2007 P. Great car.

Just sent the Red Bull.

Cheers
 
Back