darkwingduck Messages 15 Messages Duckman_inc Jan 25, 2011 #6 VW Kabelwagen... i think that's how it's spelled
MONSTAR-1 Messages 1,970 Messages MONSTAR-1 / GTP_MONSTAR Jan 25, 2011 #9 fully tune it and pick a car youd like from my garage
darkwingduck Messages 15 Messages Duckman_inc Jan 25, 2011 #10 lol sure... but do you mind waiting a bit. I just caught you post as I was off to bed, and well I work 24h in the next 48h. I need some time. If you don't mind that is
lol sure... but do you mind waiting a bit. I just caught you post as I was off to bed, and well I work 24h in the next 48h. I need some time. If you don't mind that is
MONSTAR-1 Messages 1,970 Messages MONSTAR-1 / GTP_MONSTAR Jan 25, 2011 #11 So when do you want to trade?
xxAiDsTaRxx Messages 492 Messages Depends on Garage :D Jan 25, 2011 #13 hey mate, if you have a spare one you can pick a car from my list and take which ever you want
CostasDrifter The Greek Way Of GT Premium Messages 2,788 Greece Jan 25, 2011 #14 I give you my Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67 - 0 km.