X1 Challenge Setup?

  • Thread starter Thread starter colepepper
  • 4 comments
  • 1,644 views
Messages
175
Messages
colepepper
I'm sure that this has been covered before somewhere but I could not find it through the search feature. If anyone could give me a link or help me out with the optimum driver aids setup for getting decent times in this challenge it would be much appreciated. (I am using a DFGT if that changes anything)
 
Usually the only aid I use at all is ABS at 1. This week I worked on the first 2 tracks for Vettel and used automatic, skid recovery force, and driving line. I almost never use automatic, but my hands were flying around the wheel as it was, I didnt have time to shift too. I am sure SRF is considered cheating, but the challenge is hard enough as it is. As far as the driving line, the line and braking points are way off, but it was easier to pick my marks from the line rather than markers on the side...the car is so darn fast it is hard to see landmarks on every corner. I also used sensitivity around 3 or 4.
 
Bow your head and pray to the GT5 gods that the car is nice to you and you don't make a mistake.
 
you DONT need SRF on the X2010

only thing is skid recovery, driving line and ABS i prefer 1 but some guys here say 10 works better
 
you DONT need SRF on the X2010

only thing is skid recovery ........

SRF is Skid Recovery Force, or am I wrong? :sly:

My Gold setup:
Skid Recovery on
ABS 1
Everything else off
 
Back