x1 challenge

  • Thread starter Thread starter Turb0wned
  • 12 comments
  • 1,356 views
Messages
33
Messages
Turb0wned
How the **** did you guys beat this! I just can't do it and want the car bad. I also don't see it possible for me to be able to make 20,000,000...
 
just get to lvl 35 b-spec
you get one for free
 
Turn your steering sensitivity to 7 and turn tc off, this worked for me. It should be easy now that the bronze trophy time has been extended.
 
Last edited:
Man you guys are quick to answer lol thank you. Im going to try those setting, if that doesn't work then i'll wait till level 35 i guess.
 
Don't expect to beat it instantly either. Patience is key.
 
Why does everyone think this is impossible to control? I borrowed one from my friend and did the Nurburg Nord. in around 3:45 first try
 
it's not the impossibility of controlling it it's pushing it near it's limit which is hard.
 
Borrow one and drive it for a while. Then do challenge
 
How the **** did you guys beat this! I just can't do it and want the car bad. I also don't see it possible for me to be able to make 20,000,000...

:lol: hahaha another one, go to utube and study how they do it. don't quit, trust your machine - prepare - get some energy drinks, don't be afraid on corners & that last lap that you may have errors. coz it might be hours or days to get that X1 you wanted then let us know here. that 20 million will much easier once you have the X1. goodluck.
 
skid recovery on
ASB 10
Steering sensitvity 7


this worked for me... took 3 trys each to bronze
 
lol I tired for a few hours yesterday and nothing.... Today is another day..
 
Back