From what I have seen, cars start to lose HP once they have done about 3,400miles, though at this point it's only a few HP. If you are just using the X2010 for grinding you will probably never need to bother rebuilding the engine as it'll still destroy everything even with 100HP or more less.
don't think i'll ever spend Cr on a rebuild for the x2010 saying i've 2 in my garage, one i use for all the racing/grinding and the other which is still fresh and has 0 miles on the clock
I have 3. ( one of each ) all around 3000miles and ive never seen a drop in performance. Had 2 from new and one from a friend and they do get lots of use, not just grinding
I have 3. ( one of each ) all around 3000miles and ive never seen a drop in performance. Had 2 from new and one from a friend and they do get lots of use, not just grinding