X1 everywhere? I think not...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Teh_only_n00b
  • 7 comments
  • 939 views
Messages
29
Messages
Teh_only_n00b
I have read many posts that imply the evils of the "Gifting" option. Many people say you can gift yourself cars by copying data. I may be wrong, but when you copy your data you cannot use that data because you are not the owner of this data (So to speak). Yes I have tried for experiment purposes. If there is a remedy to this restriction please post it. If there isn't one, what valid argument do you have to the copy allowed data being wrong or "bad?"
 
Might I interest you in one of many threads related to this topic?
 
You may, but have the others pushed this issue to the point of wanting proof? And even if so, obviously no one has gotten their point across
 
You can gift yourself a duplicate of your own car.
 
The idea behind the complaints is you can duplicate your x1 over and over for yourself, then gift them to people thus flooding gt with x1. Not that you will share your save game.
 
Back up Data
Send Car to new account
Delete Data
Copy Back up Data
Car back in your Garage

Log in new account
Receive car
Back up Data
Send car to old account
Delete Data
Copy back up data
Car is back in Garage

Log in old account
Receive car
Yoy now have two copies of the same car
Your new account also still have the car
 
You can dupe ur cars but not that way there is a lot of tut here
 
Oh alright, well when I gift I dont see my name so...well sorry for not experimenting that much with it.
 
Back