X1/F10/F2007/FGT - got 'em all

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hugo__Stiglets
  • 76 comments
  • 4,161 views
I have the White Ford GT LM Car for your Chapparal 2D?
 
will you take my 2J race car for the F10?
 
Red Bull X1 for Ferari F10? I'm not guaranteed that I'll have an X1, but, interested?
 
Red Bull X1 for Ferari F10? I'm not guaranteed that I'll have an X1, but, interested?

Huh? I already have the X1. I'm confused lol :confused:
 
F10/F2007 queued through Tuesday.

X1 queued through Monday.
 
Hello!
I have a Gillet Vertigo Race Car, can you trade me a Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66 ?
 
Update: All people scheduled for Friday have been sent their cars.
 
How about my pescarolo c60 hybride with your bentley speed 8?

thanks
 
I would be willing to trade my audi r8 team play station oreca as well for your speed 8.
So, it is either the r8 or the pescarolo c60 for the bentley speed 8.
What is you best offer for the formula gt (Blue) ?

Thanks
 
Sorry guys, just looking for the black and white x1 at the moment. I have 4 accounts with an X1, so I can trade those easy...however, every other car is on my main account (F10/2007/FGT/etc)....that main account is queued until next Friday.

My other 3 accounts with the X1 clear their queues on Sunday, with just 1 account with a queue for Monday.
 
Last edited:
Update: All people scheduled for Saturday have been sent their cars.

Merry Christmas!!!
 
sauber c9, r89c, pm me, i want a ferrari or something
 
Back