G golancer Messages 604 Jan 7, 2011 #1 soild orange is pending with el7mocos now gloss black is the 5th in the dealer, at left of matte black if i remember right royalty blue is the 12th in dealer between soild purple and dark purple
soild orange is pending with el7mocos now gloss black is the 5th in the dealer, at left of matte black if i remember right royalty blue is the 12th in dealer between soild purple and dark purple
Viper-No-1- Messages 388 Jan 7, 2011 #2 What do u want for the x1 cars ? I have Vittel Prototype Satin Blue Cranberry Red Copper
G golancer Messages 604 Jan 7, 2011 #3 Viper-No-1- What do u want for the x1 cars ? I have Vittel Prototype Satin Blue Cranberry Red Copper Click to expand... already have those colors
Viper-No-1- What do u want for the x1 cars ? I have Vittel Prototype Satin Blue Cranberry Red Copper Click to expand... already have those colors
Viper-No-1- Messages 388 Jan 7, 2011 #4 What cars or x1 colours are you after ? A group of us are collecting these cars and FGT colours.
I imolared333 Messages 589 Messages imolared Jan 7, 2011 #9 since you got all of the color, can I have 2 color from you?
G golancer Messages 604 Jan 7, 2011 #10 imolared333 since you got all of the color, can I have 2 color from you? Click to expand... sorry, no the 3 color i am asking is really not that rare
imolared333 since you got all of the color, can I have 2 color from you? Click to expand... sorry, no the 3 color i am asking is really not that rare
I imolared333 Messages 589 Messages imolared Jan 7, 2011 #11 golancer sorry, no the 3 color i am asking is really not that rare Click to expand... then i will have the matt black in return
golancer sorry, no the 3 color i am asking is really not that rare Click to expand... then i will have the matt black in return
G golancer Messages 604 Jan 7, 2011 #12 imolared333 then i will have the matt black in return Click to expand... when can you send car? and are you sure it is the 12th blue in the dealer? looks very dark, locaed between two purples?
imolared333 then i will have the matt black in return Click to expand... when can you send car? and are you sure it is the 12th blue in the dealer? looks very dark, locaed between two purples?