X1,LeMans and other cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter agent787B
  • 24 comments
  • 983 views
Messages
222
Messages
wik_noobs
Messages
Xbox sucks
X1 Proto
XJR-9 LM Race Car '88
Mazda 787B
RX-8 Concept LM Race Car
R89C Race Car '89
Sauber Mercedes-Benz
Toyota 7
NOMAD Diablo
XJ13 Race Car '66
908 HDi FAP Team Peugeot Total '10
Formula Gran Turismo-silver
Minolta Toyota
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
CLK-GTR RACE CAR '98
SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX(S. SHIGENO VER)


WANTED
FORD GT LM SPEC II TEST CAR:drool:
Bentley speed 8
Vettel X1
X1-Diff colors
AND RARE CARS TOO


Successful trades 13/13:drool:


Sched
1/25-closed
1/26-closed
1/27-taken
1/28-taken


AND YES ONLY REPLY TO THIS THREAD.....DONT EVER PM ME
 
Last edited:
I got a vettel X1... want to trade that against the Mazda 787B?
 
Ok, got a White X2010 0 miles available right now for your Peugeot 908 Team Total. Are you up for it?
 
I got Ford LM Race spec car , want it for XJR9 ?PM if interested.
 
which 1 has 0 miles..i trade with u right now for colored x1!
 
I'll swap you my Bentley Speed 8 for the X1 Proto?
 
I'll swap you my Bentley Speed 8 for the X1 Proto?

ok i cxan trade 1/27 but if the guy I pm'ed first does not reply I can trade with you today
 
I also have touring cars
 
and the ford spec you're looking for is the black carbon right?
 
CLK race car for any colour X2010
psn; iKONG-x
add me
 
I'll do a Ford GT LM Spec II Test car for the Sauber? It does have mileage and wins though :/ I wouldn't be able to do today I don't think but the 28th would be fine.
 
I have a black x1 and would like your rx8 lm, cannot trade until thursday of next week though.
 
Guys I need to trade as soon as possible!!!!!!!
 
Gloss Black X1 with 0 miles for your RX8. 35 minutes i can trade
 
Gloss Black X1 with 0 miles for your RX8. 35 minutes i can trade

nvm Sorry, I need to do a lot of stuff before Im even allowed to see my ps3:grumpy:
 
I have an Audi R10, or a Pescarolo Judd, i can trade tomorrow
 
I have an Audi R10, or a Pescarolo Judd, i can trade tomorrow

My trade sched tommorow is closed(due to giving my friend a car)
 
We on for the 30th then? :)
 
Back