X1 Max speed downforce ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT-Hunter
  • 11 comments
  • 1,047 views
Messages
192
Denmark
Denmark
Messages
Blod_Jack1 - P-PowerSlide-S
What shut i put my downforce on my X1 to get max speed ?
 
All of the way down, so 50 in the front and the rear. I also noticed the toe was raised in the car but i don't know if that was from the previous owner but change that to 0 on both. I could only get it up to 301 mph without a draft.
 
!!! OVER 500 Kph/312 Mph !!! [50/50 -Downforce]
 
Least amount
 
50/50 f/r and I have only seen 296 with no draft on SS7....how are you guys getting more?
 
lower possible
 
I fiddled with it on Indy, after a few laps I had mine almost off on both front and back. I was able to hit 301 on the backstretch with out a draft & 311 with draft. I think I could eek out a few more MPH w/ draft but I run out of room.
 
Did it make you feel intellectual and witty to post this?

Honestly.

I don't understand. I'm merely saying take it to its minimum...
 
What ever you do 502 km/h is max for Vettel version
 
Back