X1 Prototype power same to dealership one

  • Thread starter Thread starter jitcup
  • 13 comments
  • 1,019 views
Messages
1,082
http://www.mygranturismo.net/carlist.php?order=power&start=0

base on this site, proto one should have more power than vettel and normal, but my 0miles only have 1509HP. i got this car from car trading.

i have another proto that i've been using for b-spec
it has 1556HP.

so, do i have to use it for the engine to break in, or am i just being the victim of trade fraud?

thank you in advance. 👍👍👍👍👍
 
You need to use it until the engine breaks in.

0 miles cars are more valuable anyway so you should keep it that way.
 
1509 bhp is after oil change, you get less with no oil change.
 
jitcup
http://www.mygranturismo.net/carlist.php?order=power&start=0

base on this site, proto one should have more power than vettel and normal, but my 0miles only have 1509HP. i got this car from car trading.

i have another proto that i've been using for b-spec
it has 1556HP.

so, do i have to use it for the engine to break in, or am i just being the victim of trade fraud?

thank you in advance. 👍👍👍👍👍

Had the same problem untill I realized this game had "engine break-in"
 
All of them I've seen come with 1437hp. Change the oil, it goes to 1509/1510hp; run them in a bit, it goes to 1554/1555hp. Run them in *a lot*, and DON'T change the oil, and you can get it down to 1200hp or so (that's as low as I've gone before I chickened out and rebuilt the engine).
 
my carbon has at the most had 1556hp after an oil change...but ive been using it alot in bspec and the most now after an oil change is 1409hp...its ok cause it still kicks a$$
 
You need to use it until the engine breaks in.

0 miles cars are more valuable anyway so you should keep it that way.

lol maybe more valuable to the douchebags that dont drive their cars
 
lol maybe more valuable to the douchebags that dont drive their cars

Not even close, engines begin to decay at around 10,000 miles. That's when it's starts to have permanent power loss. The less miles it has the more you can drive it before it begins to decay. I'd take a 0 mile car LONG before I'd take one with 3,000 miles.
 
lol so thats why my 65000 km x1 s.vet is sitting at 1557 HP right now eh?
 
and my 300000 km+ dodge charger has the maximum power it can get.
 
1578hp is most I can get on my X2010 Prototype ;)
That's also after an oil change off course, and it's not new... :)
 
Yeah mine was above 1557 for a bit too but went back down, I think it just goes up a bit higher than max for a tiny bit, My Veyron was at 1272 for a while now its back down to 1250 something i think
 
Back