X1 Prototype, X1 Red Bull, X1 Blue, Purple and Orange // Looking for Coloured X1

  • Thread starter Thread starter mralexf1
  • 13 comments
  • 1,040 views
Messages
1,138
Messages
mralexf1
I have these cars: X1 Prototype, X1 Red Bull, X1 Blue, Purple, Orange and Red and I'm wiling to trade them for only another Coloured X1.
 
Last edited:
I can trade a red X2010 for your carbon right now.
 
Sorry, getting red tomorrow.
 
wiggs i can trade mine x2010 proto for the red one want it?
 
I can do white for blue. PM me if interested
 
Now I have the red x2010 too
 
Dark Red or the normal lighter Red?

I have a dark purple one myself, I'd trade if you have the Dark Red one. Might trade you it for the orange one as well but I like Dark Red or Beige more. :p
 
I have these cars X1 Prototype, X1 Red Bull, X1 Blue, Purple, Orange and Red and I'm wiling to trade them for only another Coloured X1.

I got a prototype trade for any coloured of your x1 but no red bull.
 
I got a prototype trade for any coloured of your x1 but no red bull.

What??

I have these cars: X1 Prototype, X1 Red Bull, X1 Blue, Purple, Orange and Red and I'm wiling to trade them for only another Coloured X1.
 
Hi,i got. Black,grey,pink

Interested?

Greetz
 
what the milage on the purple, red and blue one?
i have a silver one for trade... 0 miles
 
Back