X1 seems overhyped now.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mortuus
  • 5 comments
  • 756 views
Messages
182
Messages
swebarb82
seems everyone who has can just dupe them, yet in the marketplace people ask as if nobody had this car.. Kinda lame and not fair for thoose who dont have enough decent cards to trade when people have 4,5 or more of them.. really not fair.👎
 
So, you kinda think people are entitled to get a duped one for free? Because that'd be fair?
If you want one, get one. Get good enough to beat the challenge. If you can't, grind B-Spec. If you don't consider neither an option, well, you'd better prepare yourself to pay whatever people ask for their X2010s...

It's bad enough that every car and its mother can be duped are nigh worthless, the X2010 does at least maintain a wee bit of value.
 
Well, what the dupers do is dupe the car (I have no idea how long it takes) but I'm guessing it's a hell of a lot faster than getting 3m for a race car then searching for it in the UCD. So they just go and trade the x2010 for that 3m car which people including me...twice...were happy enough to pay for it.

I went through my whole I want a ton fo race cars/lm cars etc. so I bought a BMW Mclaren f1 before all this duping stuff got big and never used it. I traded that for a vettle and heard rumors of them doing something to change it so you can't dupe making it a rarer car and traded a Corvette (c5) '00 race car for a carbon as I know I would never get one with DS3 controller and having the average skills at this game.

As long as there are people like me who don't dupe but still do the "buying" they will keep duping...I could careless personally lol.
 
For the last week, my B spec career was in the toilet, because I couldn't b ring myself to do the grind without doing the racing.

Then I traded two valuable cars to get myself an X2010. Now, bob is grinding away and I don't have to worry. I can leave him to his own stupid devices and let him earn my money while I spend my GT5 time working on becoming a more astute tuner and driver.

Plus, with Bob currently grinding the Dream car Championship, I get a full garage at the UCD for every million he wins me. If those two cars show up again, I will merely purchase them again.

Getting an X2010 for Bob was an awesome decision. As another bonus, when I do get my b-spec X2010, it will replace my old, busted grinder.
 
For the last week, my B spec career was in the toilet, because I couldn't b ring myself to do the grind without doing the racing.

Then I traded two valuable cars to get myself an X2010. Now, bob is grinding away and I don't have to worry. I can leave him to his own stupid devices and let him earn my money while I spend my GT5 time working on becoming a more astute tuner and driver.

Plus, with Bob currently grinding the Dream car Championship, I get a full garage at the UCD for every million he wins me. If those two cars show up again, I will merely purchase them again.

Getting an X2010 for Bob was an awesome decision. As another bonus, when I do get my b-spec X2010, it will replace my old, busted grinder.

Ha, I'm doing the same with my x2010s, I just leave my B-Spec driver doing endurance races with mine and when I hit level 35 I will try and get my car back that I payed for the first vettle with my brand new one...I'm not one of those who needs 50 of the same color car lol.
 
For the last week, my B spec career was in the toilet, because I couldn't b ring myself to do the grind without doing the racing.

Then I traded two valuable cars to get myself an X2010. Now, bob is grinding away and I don't have to worry. I can leave him to his own stupid devices and let him earn my money while I spend my GT5 time working on becoming a more astute tuner and driver.

Plus, with Bob currently grinding the Dream car Championship, I get a full garage at the UCD for every million he wins me. If those two cars show up again, I will merely purchase them again.

Getting an X2010 for Bob was an awesome decision. As another bonus, when I do get my b-spec X2010, it will replace my old, busted grinder.

Just got my x2010 last night and started doing the same thing. I leveled like 3 levels in bspec real quick. Finally got into the expert series. Wish the online b-spec was up now so that I could be on my way to bspec 40 right now.
 
Back