X1 Speed Problem?

  • Thread starter Thread starter FXG35
  • 14 comments
  • 1,708 views
Messages
33
Messages
Nike557
I have a handful of X1's and they all reach speeds upward of 280+ no problem. However, I have one red car that will NOT reach a top end speed past 248 mph. All of the transmittion and LSD settings are default and I have rebuilt the motor. Is my car glitched or does something need to be done?
 
If you've just rebuilt the motor, it will take some miles to break-in before you get full power.
 
Engine break in, and also did you check the downforce? With 50/50 downforce I get my x1 to go 290+
 
At 150/200 Downforce X1's max at 399. Check your downforce.
 
At 150/200 Downforce X1's max at 399. Check your downforce.

Erm... 399? MPH or KPH? If it's 399 MPH, I don't buy it for a second. If it's KPH, that's not impressive at all. 399 KPH is just 248 MPH, which is exactly the speed FXG35 is saying he's expecting to get beyond. If you're talking 399 KPH, FXG35 is wanting something more like 450 KPH. I had my X2010 doing 284 MPH at Daytona, and that's with default downforce, and 284 MPH would be about 457 KPH.
 
I have a S. Vettel X1, in a draft I did 500kph (310mph).

Edit: On Indianapolis.
 
The x1 does exactly 248 mph when downforce is on full, just go to the car settings and turn it down to your liking :)
 
Erm... 399? MPH or KPH? If it's 399 MPH, I don't buy it for a second. If it's KPH, that's not impressive at all. 399 KPH is just 248 MPH, which is exactly the speed FXG35 is saying he's expecting to get beyond. If you're talking 399 KPH, FXG35 is wanting something more like 450 KPH. I had my X2010 doing 284 MPH at Daytona, and that's with default downforce, and 284 MPH would be about 457 KPH.

He means 400 km/h when aero at 150/200
475+ Km/h if you set aero at 50/50, little harder to stear though...
 
I drafted at Super speedway 5 laps, and just hit over 500 Km/h with the Carbon or Vettel x2010, not sure which... :)
 
The S.Vettel X1 is faster than the Others.
 
The S.Vettel X1 is faster than the Others.

I left S.Vettel cars for dead dragracing down the mulsanne straight at La Sarthe in my colour X2010. The prototype seems to have a slight advantage over colour cars as well.
 
WOW changing the down force did the trick, Thanks for your help everyone!
 
Erm... 399? MPH or KPH? If it's 399 MPH, I don't buy it for a second. If it's KPH, that's not impressive at all. 399 KPH is just 248 MPH, which is exactly the speed FXG35 is saying he's expecting to get beyond. If you're talking 399 KPH, FXG35 is wanting something more like 450 KPH. I had my X2010 doing 284 MPH at Daytona, and that's with default downforce, and 284 MPH would be about 457 KPH.

Km/h. It would be quite contradictory if increasing your downforce increased speed!

Sorry, should have listed units. :p
 
I have a handful of X1's and they all reach speeds upward of 280+ no problem. However, I have one red car that will NOT reach a top end speed past 248 mph. All of the transmittion and LSD settings are default and I have rebuilt the motor. Is my car glitched or does something need to be done?

Press the ACC. button, if you're using a controller.
Press the Right Pedal, if you're using a wheel.
 
Back