X1 Surprise for my son

  • Thread starter Thread starter pbrdad
  • 7 comments
  • 455 views

pbrdad

Premium
Messages
390
Messages
pbrdad
First of all, I want to say that this is a great site. I've been browsing for a few days now and I finally joined in. Great group of people on here. Anyways, I'm trying to round up an X1 before my son comes home tomorrow. He's dying to get one and it's taking us forever to get to lvl 30. I don't care what color. If you wanna gift one, it would be greatly appreciated and I promise i will return the favor to someone else in the future. If not, here's a link to my garage http://mygranturismo.net/7928. Just let me know what you will take for the trade. Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited:
Ill give you an X1 if you can gift me that mazda furai concept in your garage. Ill probably just end up duplicating the mazda and ill send it back if i remember.

PSN: Blasian541
 
I can send u a White X1 right now!!
Which color is you're Formula GT??
 
Ill give you an X1 if you can gift me that mazda furai concept in your garage. Ill probably just end up duplicating the mazda and ill send it back if i remember.

PSN: Blasian541

Sounds good to me. Can we do it now?
 
I can send u a White X1 right now!!
Which color is you're Formula GT??

Let me see what happens with blasian since he posted first. Thanks.
 
Thanks to Blasian541 for the quick and easy trade. My son will love it for sure.
 
Back