X1 SV, GTR concept lm racecar, c4 wrc 4trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter don5504
  • 9 comments
  • 631 views
Messages
17
Messages
don5504
I have these up for trade since they are duplicates in my garage. My user name on PSN is don5504 same as my user name here on gtplanet so I should be easy to find.

x1 sebastian vettel (red bull) (pending trade with arcuxs) ARCUXS IS A SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nissan gtr concept lm racecar (trade completed with MrMulsanne 2/11/11)
citreon c4 wrc (pending trade with C6R GT2)
audi quattro lemans 03
HKS CT230R '08

I'm looking for cars that I do not already have and something of equal value would be nice money or level wise. ex my c4 wrc car for another wrc car I don't already have, an lm racecar for my gtr concept lm racecar. But offer up whatever if it is interesting enough I will trade anyways.

Thanks in advanced.
 
Last edited:
PM sent
 
I want your GTR LM.
Check my garage for anything youd like.
 
Ruf btr? for Nissan Concept
 
I want your GTR LM.
Check my garage for anything youd like.

These are what interest me from your garage. Send any one of them over and the GTR LM is yours.

R8 LMS racecar playstation 09
R8 racecar 01
V12 LMR racecar 99
Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67
RX-8 Concept LM Race Car
Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
 
Sorry. Picked it up in another trade.
 
Let me see what happens with this other person. If the trade doesn't go through I will make the trade with you.

Ok. PM Me if you want to trade.
 
Back