X1 up for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter plorwax
  • 11 comments
  • 680 views
Messages
178
Canada
Vancouver
Messages
jef118
I have an X1 for trade, I also have many other race cars, if its not in my wanted list it means I have it.

Wanted list:
Mazda 787B Race Car '91
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
Toyota GT-One Race Car (TS020) '99..............(pending)
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Oreca Matmut '10
Pescarolo C60 Courage Peugeot Playstation '03
Pescarolo C60 Judd GV5 Playstation '04
Pescarolo C60 Hybrid-Judd PlayStation '05........(pending)
Audi R8 PlayStation Team Oreca '05................(pending)
Audi R8 LMS '09
Audi R8 Team Joest Le Mans '01
bmw v12 lmr race car '99
benz clk gtr race car '98
BMW 320i Touring Car '03
Chaparral 2D Race Car '67
Chaparral 2J Race Car '70
Ferrari 330 P4 '67
Toyota 7 Race Car '70........................(pending)...(got it)
GT by Citroën Race Car.......................(pending)... (got it)

feel free to pm me, or message me on psn.

If you don't want an x1 and want other race car just pm me cos i have many other race cars (speed 8, escudo, fgt etc).

schedule:
dec 24: Im s0 ko0l (pending).....(success)
dec 25: Nick-RD (pending).....(success)
dec 26: Ragnogroth (pending)....(trade canceled and his cars where sent back)
 
Last edited:
I have the Citröen Race Car and both of Toyotas.
 
i'll have R8 playstation Team ORECA in about an hour. If that isn't enough. ill throw in some black matte paints?
 
got a ferrari 330 p4
 
i'll have R8 playstation Team ORECA in about an hour. If that isn't enough. ill throw in some black matte paints?

add one more car in my wanted list and we have a deal
 
BTW if you guys are interested on the x1 please offer me atleast 2 cars from my wanted list. thanks.
 
Seems that I have only the ORECA from your wanted list.. However I have 5 matte blacks (to compensate)?
 
Seems that I have only the ORECA from your wanted list.. However I have 5 matte blacks (to compensate)?

really sorry but im not looking for paints. add at least one more car at least.
 
This tread is now closed.
 
Back