X1 Vettel Challenge - Monza (GOLD)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dantedani36
  • 8 comments
  • 3,854 views
Messages
227
Messages
dantedani36
Here's my 2laps of joy :crazy:
Sorry for the crappy quality, had to record it
with my phone's camera.

 
Last edited:
This is the second video of this challenge that i've seen where the second chicane is completely cut? How is this even allowed?
 
Nice driving! I can't wait to get that car :crazy:
 
I guess GT5 doesn't penalize you for cutting that chicane there. They do in F1 though. You will get a reprimand if you cut the corner or advance your position or lap time by doing so. Oh well, I guess you need all the track you can get with this car. Amazing how it can take those turns at over 300kmh! That's some downforce. Actually, it's the ground effects coupled with the downforce.
 
Chicanes are pure evil anyway, like putting in a speed bump. While I respect real turns chicanes deserve to be bypassed.
 
nice driving if you get gold do you win the car?
 
Cheers to you mate. I have bronze by .2 lol
 
Back