X1 WANTED, RARE race cars to offer in exchange

  • Thread starter Thread starter n1cecupoftea
  • 3 comments
  • 538 views
Messages
24
Messages
Spirited_Snail
I would like to get hold of an X1 with 0 miles. I have the Red Bull X2010 S.Vettel but any other X1 is OK.

I have the following to offer in exchange:

P Lexus PETRONAS TOM’S SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Honda EPSON NSX (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Citroën GT by Citroën Race Car
S NISMO GT-R LM Road Going Version ‘95
S Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car ‘00 (#51)
S Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 – 16 Evolution II Touring Car ‘92
S Ford Escort Rally Car ‘98
S Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) ‘99
S Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car
S Nissan R89C Race Car ‘89
S Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car ‘00
S Nissan Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car
S Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI ‘93
S Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5) ‘00
S Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car ‘00
S Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car
S Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car ‘98
S Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car
S Audi Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car ‘02
S Nissan FALKEN GT-R Race Car ‘04

All have every upgrade fitted. I have driven them all so none are 0 miles cars.

I can trade from midnight tonight (UK time), just over ten hours time :-)
 
i hav a nissan gtr concept le mans race car if u would like to swap it for your jaguar xj220
 
How many miles on the S Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car ? What colour is it ?
 
How many miles on the S Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car ? What colour is it ?

Sorry for the delayed response. 100.3 miles and I painted it white. Can be painted whatever colour you like, is not locked.
 
Back