X1 x2010 in: PINK/ SILVER/ DARK GERY / YELLOW / light blue / WHITE/ PURPLE for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter golancer
  • 21 comments
  • 1,880 views
Messages
604
I have x1 in following colors all of then are avaliable for send out today.

WHITE
Ahrweiler-TownSquare-1.jpg

LIGHT BLUE
Bern-MarketStreet_2.jpg

DARK PURPLE
Bern-MarketStreet.jpg


YELLOW

PINK

DARK GERY 4TH from left
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kSn4ARX3sU

white




I am looking for x1 in any other colors that I dont have
I do not need:
Carbon (already have too many)
vettle (already have too many)
copper/orange
solid red
DARK BULE (the darkest one)(pending, may recive tonight)
gery (pending, may recive tonight)
 
Last edited:
You said Copper/Orange, are you on about the metallic one? Or are you referring to the solid Orange too?
 
also have white and soild red avaliable tomorrow
 
I can send you any 15 million or under car for one of the colored X1's.
 
Do you have the bright red? It's # 16 in the video.
 
already have that red, any other color you have?

I think you have every color I have and more. I have orange/copper, pink, satin blue, light blue, white, bright red, Vettel, carbon, and dark purple pending for later today.
 
I think you have every color I have and more. I have orange/copper, pink, satin blue, light blue, white, bright red, Vettel, carbon, and dark purple pending for later today.

satin blue is pending for me now
will let u know if we cant get that done
 
I got the Dark Blue X2010, Carbon X2010, and the regular S. Vettel X2010. wanting a white, PM me thanks. :sly:
 
I know we're trading later today. Also saw you have the beige metallic/cream silver. I'm supposed to get a Cranberry Metallic red later tonight would you trade with me for that as well?
 
they realy should give a name to each color, there is 4 blues and 3 gery/slivers

very confuse
 
which grey are you receiving tonight , I have dark silver and can trade after the reset today , like 5 hours after the reset
 
which grey are you receiving tonight , I have dark silver and can trade after the reset today , like 5 hours after the reset

i may recive the 3rd from left in the video, i did sent first yesterday in that trade,
 
I have the copper and the red X1 want to do 2 trades? I need the purple, yellow or pink X1 so if you have 2 of those free let me know 7PM you will have a double trade
 
Back