X1 / X2010, Lamborghini Miura, Ford GT Spec 2 LM, Chaparal 2D, ..

  • Thread starter Thread starter rotegoettin
  • 14 comments
  • 828 views
Messages
111
Messages
vayacontioz01
Hi,

i have to trade:

X1 / X2010 Red Bull S.Vettel
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone
Ferrari F40
BMW 2002 Touring 73
Mercedes Benz E 190 Touring Car 92
Chaparal 2D Race Car 67
Plymouth Superbird 70
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec 2
Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra 97 P


im searching for:

Opel Astra Touring Car
Opel Calibra Touring Car
Ferrari F2007 Formula One Car
X1 / X 2010 Prototype
BMW MC Laren F1 GTR Race Car 1997
BMW V12 LMR Race Car 1999
Ford GT LM Race Car (with Gulf Paint, but not the GT 40)
AMG Mercedes CLK - GTR Race Car
Subaru Impreza WRC 2008
Pagani Zonda LM Race Car
Pescarolo Courage C60
Peugeot 206 Rally Car



PSN: vayacontioz01
 
Last edited:
FGT for a X1? Maybe 787b/908/R10/Speed 12/A4 Touring Car matte paint?
 
sorry, got al the Cars you named?

did you have the Ferrari F10??
 
I have the Toyota 7, what would you be willing to trade for it? (I'm guessing you won't give me the X1 LOL)
 
Impreza Rally Car '08 for the X2010?
 
sorry, im still got the Toyota 7!

have you an LM Car to trade?
 
Hi! Is Lambo Miura - brand new. 0 miles? Will you trade it for silver chrome chips?
 
i could buy the
Subaru Impreza WRC 2008
for you
would like the x1
 
for the X1 i trade only an Ferrari F10 or an Ferrari F2007!
 
sorry, im still got the Toyota 7!

have you an LM Car to trade?

No worries, the only LM car I have in the Toyota 88CV, which isn't on the list.
 
I have Subaru Impreza WRC '08, what would be acceptable to have for it?

Also have 3 matte paints and an unused Signature Edition competition code I'm not willing to use...
 
I'm after a X2010.

I have the credits to buy a F10 '10 or a F2007.

Interested?
 
Ok. I becomes now the F2007 from an other User. Sorry
 
Last edited:
Back