X1 / x2010

  • Thread starter Thread starter wilko193
  • 4 comments
  • 436 views
Messages
27
Messages
wilkomtbr
Ok so I am looking for an x1/x2010, livery/colour or whatever doesn't bother me....

I have a spare ford gt (classic one) available that I can offer......

I can trade after midnight tonight (GMT, time now is 8:34pm, so in 3.5 hours) and would like to get it ASAP.....

Please reply/PM me :)

Also if you're looking for any particular car let me know.... I have a broad range!
 
I´m looking for a GT-One
 
one i've never got hold of :( I have the minolta?

Already have the minolta mhh.... do you have any race car of the ucd?
 
Already have the minolta mhh.... do you have any race car of the ucd?

I have:

Mazda 787b premium
Formula Gran Turismo
Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial
Lister Storm V12 race car

And in the UCD right now I have Audi R8 (playstation team oreca)....
 
Back