X12010: Need Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sonicwave
  • 6 comments
  • 1,080 views
Messages
16
Messages
Mitch156
Hi everyones....

I finnally unlocked the red bull challenge! I was so enthousiast about it to do the challenge but i found it disapointing, if not discouraging to be able to pass it with a controller!! Its nearly impossible to say the least... I quit.

Im playing GT since the first edition on PS1, so im used to all the mecanics of the game, but this one i really dont know how i will be able to acheive it...

I heard alot of things online about car duplication, and to be honest i dont agree with this, but now i think i hitted a wall with this challenge and i am really desperate about having it. (My sons too!! For a month now they keep asking me : Dad, did you unlocked the red bull car??)So if someone can give me one, it would be apreciated... Not just for me, but it will serve an entire family :)

Online ID: Mitch156 (Im open to car exhange to if it can help!!)
 
Hi everyones....

I finnally unlocked the red bull challenge! I was so enthousiast about it to do the challenge but i found it disapointing, if not discouraging to be able to pass it with a controller!! Its nearly impossible to say the least... I quit.

Im playing GT since the first edition on PS1, so im used to all the mecanics of the game, but this one i really dont know how i will be able to acheive it...

I heard alot of things online about car duplication, and to be honest i dont agree with this, but now i think i hitted a wall with this challenge and i am really desperate about having it. (My sons too!! For a month now they keep asking me : Dad, did you unlocked the red bull car??)So if someone can give me one, it would be apreciated... Not just for me, but it will serve an entire family :)

Online ID: Mitch156 (Im open to car exhange to if it can help!!)

Go in to the marketplace forum on here and post up that you want one and what you've got to offer in return 👍
 
Hey...I got my X1 for free, at lvl 35 Bspec
 
the best advice i can offer is practise and youl do it :)

ive managed to bronze monza and i was 0.016 away from nurburg today so it should be do able

plus i read a review somewhere and there is a guy whose got 2 golds and a silver using a DS3. quite how i dont know :P
 
Yeah thanks guys. I know about lvl 35. Im @ lvl 25 b-spec right now its gonna take a while. Maybe im gonna wait for remote b-spec race to get it. Having to wait xxx hrs to to some lvl grinding just put useless heat on my PS3 for nothing. (got 2 ylods with my lunch 60g, i have to buy a crappy slim model....i still have me 60g, still working but...)

The problem with the DS3 is because its too sensitive. And even trying to play with some driving aids, the fan system on that car is a bit annoying trying to understand how it works... The downforce and the grip randomly change depending on the speed you are going.
 
I tried this 2 times with my DS3 and gave up....I will wait till I get my wheel and stand to try it again....
 
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=166449 - I'd point you in this direction. Some advice would be to turn traction control off, SBM off, Turn the other 1 up to 10. And all other helps off. Im nearly golding the monza challenge, but u have to learn to nail everything, otherwise its a pretty hopeless task, monza included on this (using a DS3)
 
Back