X1prototype

  • Thread starter Thread starter breezy23d
  • 10 comments
  • 755 views
Messages
427
United States
Wilmington NC
Messages
breezy23d
OK my friend says the X1 prototype is not considered an real X1 I asked him y and he said this "Because it looks different. It isnt as fast." And i told him this "It is as fast it has over 100 more HP than the regular one s and its not paint its carbon fiber u can't paint carbon fiber"And it doesnt have real paintwhat do u think
 
I have both but haven't looked to see what the differences are. I thought one of them you couldn't change the gear ratios or something. I'm probably wrong. You can paint carbon fiber though...
 
You guys said a lot...

A) Neither of them are real
B) Both of them are X1's

/thread
 
Sephy
I have both but haven't looked to see what the differences are. I thought one of them you couldn't change the gear ratios or something. I'm probably wrong. You can paint carbon fiber though...

Not the prototype
 
You guys said a lot...

A) Neither of them are real
B) Both of them are X1's

/thread
Off-Topic:
Bolded Text Response:

Not necessarily. The X2010 was actually made with the help of Kaz and Red Bull designer Adrian Newey. Basically, the car was made into existence because of a vast response of an inspirational question. Here's a link for more info and proof:
https://www.gtplanet.net/adrian-newey-on-the-red-bull-x2010-build-video/

On-Topic:
I don't have the car, but I'm guessing the car's carbon fiber material decreases weight and increases power-to-weight ratio, making it a bit more better than the Red Bull X2010 and the Plain-Color X2010.
 
they are both x1's the prototype is alot faster but it's engine deteriorates quicker.
 
The Red Bull X2010 Prototype is the same as the Red Bull X2010, except it has no paint. The S.Vettel has a custom gearbox in which the gear ratios cannot be changed, and its top speed is 2 mph better.
 
OK my friend says the X1 prototype is not considered an real X1 I asked him y and he said this "Because it looks different. It isnt as fast." And i told him this "It is as fast it has over 100 more HP than the regular one s and its not paint its carbon fiber u can't paint carbon fiber"And it doesnt have real paintwhat do u think


Go to school kids.
 
Off-Topic:
Bolded Text Response:

Not necessarily. The X2010 was actually made with the help of Kaz and Red Bull designer Adrian Newey. Basically, the car was made into existence because of a vast response of an inspirational question. Here's a link for more info and proof:
https://www.gtplanet.net/adrian-newey-on-the-red-bull-x2010-build-video/

I would hardly call a 1:1 scale model built out of foam and wood a real X1 lol.



Also the S. Vettel and plain color X1s are also carbon fiber they just have a paint job.
 
^^^

Didn't know It was just for as a model :/
 
Back