X1's + GT40 race car for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marnickg
  • 10 comments
  • 609 views
Messages
102
Messages
Ascari88
Messages
Marnick050
I have for trading now:
1 Ford GT40 race car '69
1 Red Bull X2010 Vettel edition
3 Red Bull X2010 Carbon edition.

Some of the cars I'm looking for:
Chrome paint
Bentley 8 speed
2J Race car
905 Race car
R8 Race car
Courage C60
McLaren F1 GTR

Got anything other then this and you feel like its a good trade, ask or PM me.
 
Last edited:
Got a White 0 miles X1 for your GT40 right now!
Pm me!
 
I have for trading now:
1 Ford GT40 race car '69
1 Red Bull X2010 Vettel edition
3 Red Bull X2010 Carbon edition.

Some of the cars I'm looking for:
Chrome paint
Bentley 8 speed
2J Race car
905 Race car
R8 Race car
Courage C60
McLaren F1 GTR

Got anything other then this and you feel like its a good trade, ask or PM me.

Ill trade gladly trade 4 chromes for a carbon X2010 or 2 for the redbull X2010. PSN me, my user name nicraM and ill be online in about 6 hours, after I get out of work.
 
ill trade chrome for your gt40.

I rather have the white X1 from jav since I can get 4 chromes from nicram.
I have sent a PM to jav en nicram
 
I have the R8 Race car and am available for trade instantly.

kretch37 - would love an x1 (don't care which)
 
ill trade you mclaren f1 GTR or gt40 lm spec ll test car for one of your x2010's
 
I can trade my 2J Race car + 1 chrome paint FOR your Ford GT40 '69
 
CostasDrifter I cant trade the ford GT40 today anymore, unless Jav doens't come online
I can trade tomorrow the ford gt40 race car for the 2J race car if you want.

G36E I can trade one now, I'll PM you

Slots are now full for today
 
CostasDrifter I cant trade the ford GT40 today anymore, unless Jav doens't come online
I can trade tomorrow the ford gt40 race car for the 2J race car if you want.

G36E I can trade one now, I'll PM you

Slots are now full for today

OK ! Let's do it tomorrow. I don't mind. PM me your PSN account if it's OK for tomorrow
 
Hey mate, most of the cars your looking for have already been sorted by the looks, so ill just post a link to my garage and if you see anything that takes your fancy just let me know, cheers :)
 
Back