X2 Car coupon Edit : Un-Tradable

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmarc_Atl
  • 4 comments
  • 1,516 views

Dmarc_Atl

(Banned)
Messages
1,463
Anybody else ever get ones of these ?


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Seems like it defeats the purpose of the 1mill cap budget when you could still trade the x2010

Well off to the Trading Section
Lol

Well then again I havent even checked if I could indeed gift the ticket :nervous:


Edit:
Nope I cant gift ... O'well
Sorry for getting hopes up :(
 
Last edited:
Well, that ticket is obviously un-tradable since Red Bull X2010 is worth 20,000,000 cr, while there is a car trading limitation.

Congratulations though, for reaching B-Spec LV35.
I still have a long way to go.
 
Well, that ticket is obviously un-tradable since Red Bull X2010 is worth 20,000,000 cr, while there is a car trading limitation.

You can trade L24 tickets and each of the three cars that it could randomly give you are worth over 1,000,000 Cr. (4-5m, 10m, 12.5m).

Is the ticket-trade limitation simply applied to the X2010 Tickets (laugh-out-loud at coupons :D )
 
Lol coupon yea ...well it says coupon on the ticket
I figured since it was a ticket it would be tradable
 
Back