S sumal101 Messages 108 Messages duffman51 Jan 25, 2011 #1 I have all these available and im ready to trade now, listening to any offers but must be realistic Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
face_count Messages 166 Denmark Messages face_count Jan 25, 2011 #2 white x1 for a red x1? (not able to trade till after reset)
D DragonST185 Messages 25 Messages Wang_Zilla Jan 25, 2011 #3 FGT for S.Vettel X1? I have a F2007 as well I could trade and many other cars.
M Mactreadhorn Messages 8 Messages Hollywood Jan 25, 2011 #4 Looking for a carbon, have rally cars/matte paints/22B or if your looking for something more specific let me know.Haven't got my garage finished yet so let me know what ya might be looking for.
Looking for a carbon, have rally cars/matte paints/22B or if your looking for something more specific let me know.Haven't got my garage finished yet so let me know what ya might be looking for.
G glydersid Messages 75 Messages glydersid Jan 25, 2011 #5 Not sure if its realistic, but would you trade for a Toyota GT One?
P paddyree Messages 41 Messages paddyree Jan 25, 2011 #6 Noticed yesterday you were after a C60 Courage. I have one of you're interested