X2010 Available NOW 2 slots

  • Thread starter Thread starter cumova
  • 10 comments
  • 718 views
Messages
44
Wanting:

Bentley Speed 8
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car
Toyota GT-ONE Race Car
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car
Pescarolo (S) all 3
Volkswagen Nardo W12 Concept
Enzo (with 0kms)
Lexus IS-F Concept Race Car


message what u have and PSN i will add u and trade

ty
 
Last edited:
I have gt one want to trade?
 
The Lexus ISf concept race car for you! When can you send ?
 
got a brand new enzo , when can u trade?
 
What X1 are you trading? Red Bull one?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
When are you going to add me ?
 
sup

Dunno if any use, but I got the following to trade

Vertigo Race Car '04
Nissan R89c Race Car
Nissan R92CP Race Car
Enzo
Mercedes Sauber C9 Race Car
Peugeot 905 race car
 
So no trade today ?
 
I got GT1 I reSERVED IT pLZ.
 
Back