X2010 carbon prototypes

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kazza
  • 19 comments
  • 926 views
Messages
320
Messages
ASK AND IF YOU WONNA TRADE
ill trade a X2010 carbon prototype for a 2d chaperral or an audi R8 le mans race car and a GT by citroen race car:sly::sly::sly::sly:
 
Last edited:
anyone i might accepted other cars
 
Is the X2010 0 miles ?
 
im not sure i get them tomoz i could check for you wen i get them i might hold a reservation for you is that ok
 
wat car would you trade for one if one has 0miles?????
 
any more takes i still have 2 left
 
If it's zero miles and zero switches, I'll send the Chapparal, both R8s and the Citroen. All zero miles, zero switches.
 
i cant garantee 0 switches or 0miles but they will be near 0 and ill send you the one with the least amount of switces and miles is that ok
 
add my psn kazza1110 and ill let you know if they have 0 miles and switches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
add my psn kazza1110 and ill let you know if they have 0 miles and switches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be happy to add your PSN and trade, but I don't want to get too far ahead. Let me know when you can check the mileage and switch counts on your cars.
 
kk it will probally be tomoz kk
 
wat would you trade for a X2010 if it had 0miles and 0switches
 
wat would you trade for a X2010 if it had 0miles and 0switches

Everything you've posted that you're asking for.

If it's zero miles and zero switches, I'll send the Chapparal, both R8s and the Citroen. All zero miles, zero switches.
 
wow... that's taking it too far :ouch:
 
cool
 
i have a red bull X2010 white 0 miles and 4 switches is that alright???? plz pm me
 
Last edited:
any one want a X2010 0miles and only 4switches its wfite:):):)
 
I will trade you a Chapparal '70 for it.
 
I'm interested. Got a couple of good cars, but not the all the ones you mentioned. I do have the Citroen GT Race Car. Maybe something else to add to that:

Toyota 7 Race Car 1970
Nissan R92CP Race Car 1992
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Matmut 2010
Pagani Zonda R 2009
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car 1966
Ferrari F10
???
 
Last edited:
Back